ABOUT THE BRAND
Healthy Mithai offers guilt-free, low-GI, diabetic-safe sweets and desserts without added sugar.
Food and Beverage
Healthy Mithai had experienced a slump in sales, despite positive reviews from satisfied customers who enjoyed the taste of their products.
These customers were not returning for repeat purchases, and upon investigation, the Healthy Mithai team discovered that they were dissuaded by the lack of new product offerings and pricing. In some cases, customers were unaware of new product launches and discounts due to poor communication channels.
Healthy Mithai understands that retaining customers is crucial for sustaining and growing its business. It worked with LimeChat and leveraged WhatsApp as a retention marketing channel, the brand keeps its customers engaged and informed about new product offerings, special promotions, and discounts.
- Reach out to customers on a channel they are most active and engaged
- Drive repeat purchases with the appropriate retention strategy
Strategy 1. Send new product launches and seasonal specials communication on WhatsApp
Typically, sweet sales dip after Diwali as consumers are overwhelmed by eating too many sweets. However, the Healthy Mithai team managed to generate 2.45 lakh in revenue just three days post-Diwali.
They launched a new and unique product and sent a WhatsApp broadcast to engage their existing consumers. This successful post-Diwali launch encouraged buyers to make a purchase.
Strategy 2. Segment and offer personalized discounts to repeat customers
Customers want desserts every alternate day. Healthy Mithai incentivizes existing shoppers to return and make repeat purchases by informing them of offers every third day.
To do this, the brand launched multiple retention campaigns on WhatsApp, which resulted in a return on ad spend (ROAS) of 6.
Buy one, get one
Get X% discount off the total order
Get X amount off the total order
Healthy Mithai Co. used WhatsApp to generate excitement around its brand and encourage customers to engage with its products regularly.
- The WhatsApp retention campaign resulted in a week-on-week increase in orders, leading to a 6X return on ad spend (ROAS).
- The post-Diwali campaign for new product launches generated INR 2.5L in sales.
- In December, the company generated a total revenue of 12L on WhatsApp.
- Enable Abandoned Checkout campaigns for recovering dropped-off users
- Start with post-order notifications to keep the users up to date about their orders
- CTWA ads that take users to WhatsApp, instead of the website
- QR codes on packaging to capture marketplace audience segment data
- Activate WhatsApp bot on the website