From Acquisition to Retention: Decoding D2C Growth
Fireside chat with Hemant Kakkar, VP, The Man Company and Nikhil Gupta, Co-founder LimeChat
According to a report by KPMG, there are over 800 successful D2C brands in India today, with a sector valuation of $44.6 billion (as of 2021) . The D2C ecosystem is constantly evolving and CACs are skyrocketing. To eye profits in today’s era brands need to shift their focus from acquisition to retention.
Join us in this webinar with Hemant Kumar Kakkar, VP, Growth, at The Man Company to learn how you can grow your brand and retain customers in this competitive environment.
You will learn:
- Major problems D2C brands face in today’s era
- Why brands have to be sensitive about customer needs
- Why is CAC skyrocketing and how to bring it down
- What is retention marketing
- Why conversational commerce is an important aspect of retention
- What the future holds for E-commerce first companies.